Our cyber security policy program
In our security policy program, we develop and share our expertise on managing security risks and the corresponding European regulation. The program is aimed at our members’ security officers who are responsible for their critical infrastructure. Managers and business leaders responsible for controlling security risks can also benefit from the outcomes of the program.
In the past, we have covered topics such as:
- The implementation of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), e.g. based on ISO/IEC 27001 or IEC 62443
- The implementation of the NIS directive
- The network code on cyber security
- Monitoring the effectiveness of organizational measures
- Security awareness training
Discover our goals for this year’s program and the results of past years below.