After the summer break, we are back with a new series of webinars to keep you up to date on cybersecurity developments at the EU level that will affect grid operators and to introduce you to new component requirements we have been working on. The webinars start at 1 pm CET and are an hour long each. Registration is open to ENCS members only.
- 29 September 2021 – Network code on cybersecurity – New framework guidelines: an overview of these framework guidelines to give an idea what grid operators will have to do to comply with the network code in the future.
- 6 October 2021 – OT security sensors in the substation – final results: an overview of the final results of the tests that ENCS has performed on different substation monitoring sensors.
- 13 October 2021 – Network code on cybersecurity – Risks and requirements: discussion on how the network code will deal with risk management and requirements to grid operators.
- 20 October 2021 – Harmonizing security requirements for procurement: presentation on progress made to update the ENCS security requirements sets.
- 27 October 2021 – Vulnerability management: discussion on vulnerability management for critical infrastructure systems, including legacy systems used in OT.
- 3 November 2021 – Network code on cybersecurity – Information sharing and incident response: overview on how the network code will deal with information sharing and incident response.
- 10 November 2021 – ISMS expert group – security in projects: discussion how different grid operators are trying to address security in their new digital infrastructure projects.