Just like last year, we are organizing a series of webinars to keep you up to date on cybersecurity developments at the EU level that will affect grid operators and to introduce you to new topics we have been working on in our programs. The webinars are held every Wednesday at 11:00. They are an hour long each and open to ENCS members only.
If you would like to join and haven’t received an invitation yet, you can download the invitation for the webinars for the different programs on the links below (ENCS members only):
- Download invitation for policy program
- Download invitation for architecture program
- Download invitation for operations program
Policy program (starts at 11 am CET)
- 9 February 2022 – Update on the network code on cybersecurity: evaluation of the network code drafting process. We will discuss lessons learned, what went well with during the process, what could be improved. The next steps to prepare for the network code will be discussed.
- 2 March 2022 – Security risk assessment for grid control systems: discussion on the risk assessment approaches used at different members to see what we can learn from each other.
- 23 March 2022 – Organizing IT and OT security: discussion with different members on how they have tried to coordinate OT and IT security.
Architecture program (starts at 11 am CET)
- 16 February 2022 – Central systems (Part 2): continuation of the previous webinar to go through backup and logging implementation, and discussion on the extension of the Purdue model.
- 9 March 2022 – Security of engineering laptops: discussion on the updated ENCS security architecture for engineering laptops and the experiences with implementing laptops at different members.
Operations program (starts at 11 am CET)
- 23 February 2022 – Log4j in the OT domain: this webinar will discuss the response to the log4j in the OT domain. The decisions taken by the operators, whether they disconnected IT from OT and what was the reasoning behind their decision. The webinar will also cover how to prioritize patching and how to exhaustively find where log4j is used in the system.
- 16 March 2022 – Towards an OT SOC maturity model: exploration on how SOC maturity models may be adapted to OT.