After the summer, we are returning with a series of webinars to keep you up to date on cybersecurity developments at the EU level that will affect grid operators and to follow up on topics we have been working on in our programs. The webinars are held on Wednesdays at 11:00 CEST. They are one hour long each and open to ENCS members only.
If you would like to join and haven’t received an invitation yet, you can download the invitation for the webinars on the link below (ENCS members only):
Below you can find the dates and topics for each webinar. For more information visit our events page.
Webinars fall 2023
- 13 September – SCADA Systems: Security objectives
- 27 September – Update on Radio Equipment Directive
- 11 October – Update on Network Code on Cybersecurity
- 25 October – Future substation architectures
- 8 November – Protecting substation automation configurations
- 22 November – Physical security of substations
- 6 December – AI Cybersecurity