After the summer, we are returning with our series of webinars to keep you up to date on cybersecurity developments at the EU level that will affect grid operators and to follow up on topics we have been working on in our programs. The webinars are held on Wednesdays at 11:00 CEST. They are one hour long each and open to ENCS members only.
If you would like to join and haven’t received an invitation yet, you can download the invitation for the webinars on the link below (ENCS members only):
Below you can find the dates and topics for each webinar. For more information visit our events page.
- 14 September 2022 – Update on EU regulations – The NIS 2 directive, CER directive, and the network code on cybersecurity: overview of these regulations, so that grid operators can prepare for them.
- 28 September 2022 – Risk assessments in information security management systems: discussion with security officers from different members on how they perform risk assessments for their OT ISMS.
- 9 November 2022 – Securely connecting distributed energy resources – Part 4: continuation of the previous webinars to explore how different members connect DER to their own systems in a secure way.
- 23 November 2022 – Preparing for product certification: overview of the product certification schemes that are under development, and discussion on the work that ENCS has been doing to investigate if these schemes can be applied to distribution automation and electric vehicle charging
- 26 October 2022 – OT SOC maturity model: presentation of the first version of a maturity model that is tailored for OT at grid operators and discussion with our members.
- 7 December 2022 – Threat analysis and vulnerability scoring: discussion with members on threat analysis and vulnerability scoring for prioritization of measures and responses.