ENCS held its 13th Security Roundtable on 17 May 2022, hosted by Stedin in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. After a two-year hiatus, the ENCS roundtable brought together security experts working at grid operators to share information with peers in a trusted group setting. The thirteenth edition was attended by 17 experts from 11 grid operators.
During the roundtable, members presented the following topics:
- Incident response on substations
- Cyber threat intelligence and analysis
- Vulnerability scoring mechanisms
- Virtualization in high-voltage substations
- Advanced remote management platform for field equipment
- Implementing an information security management system.
Presentations are available to ENCS members on our portal.